Jessica Simpson made a leggy and curvy appearance in NYC wearing a low cut and short floral dress and strappy stilettos. Her toned legs look rather fantastic. Of course her curves were stunning as well.
I continue to find Jessica Simpson one of the sexier women around. Last year or so she was prepping for a commercial for her hair extensions while wearing a short and low cut dress that displayed plenty of her gorgeous cleavage as well as her sexy legs. When this woman makes time for the gym and works on her legs she can display possibly some of the best legs of any celebrity. She looks great in these photos as she crosses her gorgeous legs in high heels.
Ever watch The View? You know, that stupid yapfest in the mornings? No, I don’t cop to watching it either. I would never admit to it. But if your girl ever made you watch it, don’t sweat it. Just keep your gaze over to the right and enjoy “the view” of Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s body. Her legs in particular. Always strapped into some sexy high heels. Amazing stuff going on there. And you’ll be forgiven if you start recording the show each day. You’ll find yourself turning the volume down, doing some work around the house and gazing up every once in a while to check out “The View”. And sometimes you get lucky and a great visual treat like Jessica Simpson will be a guest like these screen captures show. I tip my hat to the producers for keeping tables and chairs and other shit out the way of guests and hosts. Better to see “The View”.
This blog has been functional for about a month now. I have posted celebrities in high heels that I like. I like the heels high, the legs shapely and the babes hot. It’s a simple recipe really. So I went through the logs to see who people like and the results were mildly amusing. I think I’ve posted a rather nice selection of celebrities wearing their high heels. I’ve posted Diane Sawyer in high heels. She’s in her 60’s and still looking very sexy. I posted Dana Delaney in high heels and she still looks amazing in her 50’s. I’ve posted Teri Hatcher in high heels and she’s rocking the 40’s. Charlize Theron is gorgeous in high heels and she is in her 30’s. And of course there are a ton of photos of chicks in their 20’s in high heels. So guess who the readers of this blog cared about the most so far?
1. Jessica Simpson – A lot of people want to see Jessica in her platform high heels. No wonder, as she has very shapely legs. She may get attention for her bosom but her legs are damn sexy as well. She garnered the most interest on this blog than any other celebrity by a huge margin.
2. Lindsey Lohan – People are digging the girl in her leggings. Judging by the results of the first two, this blog is clearly read by a young crowd.
3. Anna Kournikova – Interesting. She has done nothing, yet people still want to check her out.
4. Gwyneth Paltrow – Gwyneth pretty much kicked off this blog. She was tooling around in her towering high heel platform shoes for the Ironman promotion. She was looking incredible.
5. Kate Beckinsale – People love these leggings. Kate and Lindsey in high heels and leggings proved to be very popular posts.
Surprises: I thought more people would dig Charlize. She proved not as popular as Marisa Miller, Victoria Beckham, Fergie, hell, even Heidi Montag.
Jessica Simpson in high heels is always a treat to my eyes. The girl has some seriously nice legs. They aren’t skinny. They are toned and have shape from the top of her thighs to the back of her calves. So I came across this photo of Jessica performing for a morning show. She’s belting out one of her crappy songs and showing off a ton of leg. I like her platform high heels. They are probably from the Jessica Simpson collection. I’m glad she’s making shoes for women. She knows what is sexy and comfortable and she’s making it available to tons of women who want stylish and classy shoes. Anyway, I dig Jessica Simpson. She’s pretty and has the best legs in the music biz I think. You know this is a girl who maximizes what she has. Her legs aren’t the longest around, but they damn sure rank among the shapeliest.